AN UNOFFICIAL video has appeared on YouTube showing very convincing models of the rumoured 6.1-inch iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro.
The new iPhones are expected to be launched in just a few weeks time but so many leaks have happened that we already have a pretty good idea of what they might look like.
The phones in the ConceptsiPhone video are only a dummy models based on all the leaks and rumours so far.
However, experts think that they could be pretty close to the real deal.
Apple fans are anticipating the launch of three phones on September 10.
One will be the standard iPhone 11 and the other two are expected to be different sizes of the iPhone 11 Pro, which should be 5.8-inches and 6.5-inches respectively.
Apple rumours have been rife all summer but we won’t know anything for certain or even what the phone will officially be called until the launch.
The Sun previously spoke to mobile expert Dan Ives, a top industry watcher who believes we’ll see three cameras on the back of the new iPhone.
“This next phone will all be about triple rear-camera capabilities, with enhanced optical lens capabilities a major selling point,” said Dan, a Managing Director at Wedbush Securities.
“There could also be significantly enhanced face recognition technology and some other hardware/design enhancements to catalyse upgrades.”
One rumour suggested that an under-screen fingerprint scanner was in the works, although this might not be available in all regions.
Many Apple rivals are expected to launch 5G smartphones in 2019 – taking advantage of superfast 5G phone networks rolling out in the UK this year.
But it’s widely reported that Apple won’t launch a 5G handset until 2020.
Apple is also rumoured to be improving the water resistance of its phones and their ability to take pictures in low lighting.
iPhone tricks to try today
Here are some of the best…
- Typing cursor – When typing, hold down the space bar to turn your keyboard into a trackpad, letting you move around words and sentences more easily
- Close all Safari tabs – To do this in one go, simply hold the overlapped squares in the bottom right-hand corner, and press close all tabs
- Delete lots of photos quickly – Hold down on a photo and then drag your finger diagonally in Photos to select lots of images at once, then hit delete
- Convert currency quickly – Swipe down from the top of your Home screen (or swipe left to right on an iPhone X), then tap in the bar and type a currency (like $200) and it will automatically covert to your local currency
- Check if you’re due a battery upgrade – Batteries inside smartphones degrade over time. Just go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, and check out the Maximum Capacity reading. Generally a battery is considered worn when you’re down to 80% capacity. If you’re below, you can buy a battery swap from Apple
- Move apps around faster – Hold an app until it starts wiggling, then (while still holding) tap other apps, causing them to stack so you can move them around easier
Deepest hole dubbed ‘well to HELL’ falls 40,000ft – covered only by ‘rusty lid’
OUT OF THIS WORLD
Eagle-eyed space fans spot letters ‘E’ and ‘T’ on Mars in NASA photo
Making deepfake porn could soon be as ‘easy as using Instagram filters’
CORE OF THE PROBLEM?
Apple engineer says pressure to design iPhone is reason I’m divorced
PLAY TO PAY
PewDiePie tops list of YouTube’s highest earners with ‘£6.5m every MONTH’
In other news, the iPhone 11 is rumoured to be available in a dark matte green colour.
Check out the best iPhone apps here.
And, will 5G give you cancer? Experts reveal why viral conspiracy theory ‘is completely wrong’.
What do you think of these iPhone dummy models? Let us know in the comments…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org