A demo for Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game is now available for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and Switch via the Nintendo eShop in Japan. It is only available until July 17, and playable until July 23.
The demo includes three Olympic Games events: the 110 meter hurdle, the 200 meter individual medley, and tennis.
Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan on July 24. A western release is planned for 2020.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.