ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 8th. One ION coin can now be bought for $0.0905 or 0.00000761 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and Trade By Trade. Over the last seven days, ION has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. ION has a market capitalization of $1.32 million and $95,492.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011631 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021004 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000940 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003031 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000862 BTC.
ION uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 20,463,883 coins and its circulating supply is 14,563,883 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official message board is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ION Coin Trading
ION can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.