Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 6th. One Dent token can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, CoinBene, Binance and Bitbns. Dent has a total market capitalization of $92.54 million and approximately $7.66 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dent has traded down 24.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003473 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.98 or 0.00287994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $200.78 or 0.01752779 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000906 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00031063 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.13 or 0.00149561 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000649 BTC.
Dent’s genesis date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 72,745,838,994 tokens. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Lykke Exchange, BitForex, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Bitbns, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Allbit, IDEX, Liquid, CoinBene, Fatbtc, FCoin, OKEx, WazirX, Coinrail and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.