Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded down 35.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 7th. In the last week, Ccore has traded up 41.6% against the dollar. One Ccore token can currently be purchased for about $0.0557 or 0.00000491 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and IDEX. Ccore has a total market capitalization of $94,744.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003475 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.22 or 0.00292361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $197.69 or 0.01740043 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00148444 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00029717 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000642 BTC.
Ccore’s genesis date was November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ccore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.