Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET |11 a.m. PT
The amount of time, money, and resources put into hard copy documentation can weigh down a firm’s productivity. Change management comes as one of the main issues in adopting new technology; however, implementing document automation can drive beneficial development within the firm. In this webcast, panelists will discuss the pain points they endured while making the change and how they created success with the new technology. Gain insights into the tool itself, and what it could help accomplish in today’s law firm.
Join this webcast and learn how to make the best business case for your firm, or organization, to adopt document automation technology. Takeaways will include:
Join this webcast and walk away with a clear understanding of:
- How to determine and compute ROI for a new tool.
- What aspects of automation have been crucial for displaying its value to others in the organization.
- How to determine and court potential champions for your preferred tool.
- The responsibilities of outside counsel in implementing preservation.
- How to overcome some of the most common pain points in automation tool selection and implementation.
Can’t attend? Register here for an on-demand recording after the webcast.
|Zach Warren | Editor-in-Chief | Legaltech News
Zach Warren is the editor-in-chief of Legaltech News, a national magazine of ALM Media. In his role, Zach helps explore the intersection of law and technology, leading one of the premier outlets for legal tech news while writing and editing both feature and daily articles for Law.com and in The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel print magazines. Before LTN, Zach worked at Inside Counsel magazine and sports analytics startup numberFire. He currently lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, and received his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University.