Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. Ark has a total market capitalization of $21.44 million and $1.47 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ark coin can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002452 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bit-Z, Cryptomate and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Ark has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00036399 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 40.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 145,979,650 coins and its circulating supply is 116,665,388 coins. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ark is ark.io. The official message board for Ark is forum.ark.io. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Binance, Upbit, Cryptomate, OKEx, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, COSS and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.