1World (CURRENCY:1WO) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 13th. One 1World token can currently be bought for $0.0363 or 0.00000324 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, 1World has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar. 1World has a total market capitalization of $761,025.00 and approximately $2,790.00 worth of 1World was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.20 or 0.00279042 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008951 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $154.94 or 0.01385959 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.35 or 0.00128398 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000713 BTC.
1World’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. 1World’s total supply is 37,219,453 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,981,451 tokens. 1World’s official Twitter account is @1World_Online and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for 1World is ico.1worldonline.com.
Buying and Selling 1World
1World can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1World directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1World should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 1World using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1World Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1World and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.